Sky Kingdoms
Members Online: 572
skykingdoms.net

Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

The Story of Kebab
Started by aag4

aag4

aag4

Owner Member
Last Seen
24 Apr 2024
Topics
Timezone
GMT+02:00

Greetings my dear friends!

If you are reading this then you have found an old letter from my diary. This letter is meant for every single player of Sky Kingdoms.

18th of July 2017
It is a hot summer day and I'm laying on the beach. When suddenly I fall into a deep sleep. But it wasn't just a midday nap, it was a life changing nap. I dreamt about a meal... A meal called kebab. This kebab was placed right in front of me, but since it was only a dream I just couldn't reach it. I tried getting it in every possible way, but I still couldn't reach it. When suddenly a man appears. It was my brother! He came there with a big smile on his face telling me: "I will eat your kebab muahahahahaha." After that he takes a massive bite of my kebab. After he ends eating it I woke up. It was the worse nightmare ever. Since then I decided to make this special Discount Code for you player who are reading this right now! The code is... KEBAB. This code will help everyone for eternity. Use it wisely my dear friend and the power of kebab will always be with you!

aag4 · about 1 month ago