Hello there Sky Kingdoms Community!
I bet a lot of you've been waiting for this for ages! Yes, its Practice PvP!
I'm about to write a short description of it, so even those who don't know what that is, will get known with it:
- It is a strictly pvp based gamemode. You can choose between duels and FFA in which you can either duel other players alone or in larger groups.
- You can either play unranked queue where your statistics doesn't get affected (meaning it is just a game for fun, doesn't matter how many times you lose) or ranked queue where your stats get noted and will affect on who you'll find in ranked queues (better stats you have, better players you'll fight).
- There's also a special queue called Premium queue. What's special about it? Its a queue where you can expect less hackers, since only those who vote or buy them have access to premium matches.
- You can as well makes parties with friends. What do those help? You can fight in teams in FFA, you can split your party members into 2 teams and fight or you can play with your party members against pvp bots
- Another thing you can do is fight against pvp bots with difficulties from Easy to Hacker.
- The last thing you can do is host and join events. Manual events can only be hosted by God or higher ranked players while you can join the automated events which happen every 30 minutes. Events that are automated are: brackets, koth, last man standing, juggernaut while events that can manually be created by God ranked people or higher are: sumo, brackets, last man standing, koth
Other thing I'd like to say a few words about is Skyblock Sky
Skyblock Sky is a pretty much basic Skyblock game with a few tweaks:
- Harder Economy
- Hoppers are not craftable, only buyable from ingame shop
- Minions are only buyable from server store
Thats all for now, I'll keep you updated ^-^